[SOLVED]Remove Username/Password

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #51417 by Dot
Hi
I have set the user integration to Community Builder as this is the membership base.

However, when guests attend I don't really want them to have to set up a username and password, is it at all possible that we can take their details (name, email, etc) but not have to ask them to register with a username and password? We think this will create confusion for guests.

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Dot. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51426 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Remove Username/Password
Hi Dot

You can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option "User registration integration", set it to No and the username and password fields will be removed.

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dot

More
9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #51459 by Dot
Replied by Dot on topic Remove Username/Password
Thanks, I realise now that this solves the issue. I guess what is an issue is the fact that the registered user login now disappears at the top. Would be useful if this could be configured to stay to remind people to login.

One more quick question is at the bottom of this page there is a PROGRESS REGISTRATION button but it is barely visible, does this draw the css from the template or is there somewhere that I can edit the colour?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 5 months ago by Dot.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51496 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

Dot wrote: One more quick question is at the bottom of this page there is a PROGRESS REGISTRATION button but it is barely visible, does this draw the css from the template or is there somewhere that I can edit the colour?
Thanks

=> I think it is from css of your site template. You can send us the link to the page so that I can check and guide you to solve it

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 5 months ago #51583 by Dot
Replied by Dot on topic Remove Username/Password
Hi Thanks very much.
Link is from the Events table - www.coachfederation.lu/index.php/icfeven...ividual-registration .

I've changed the text the buttons are BACK - CONTINUE TO PAYMENT but they blend into the background unless you hover over and some people are just not smart enough to see it ;).

Appreciate your help.

More
9 years 5 months ago #51672 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

My template developer said that he needs to have access to your site to make the modification. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can ask my dev to check and correct it for you ?

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc