Report ticket [High] unanswered since August 30th

• Stephan Hodges
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #50380 by Stephan Hodges
I submitted a ticket #19636 "Payment amounts are wrong with custom fields" over a month ago, and have asked about it several times, both in reply to other ticket items as well as follow up comments on that ticket.

Now, the client has been loosing about $50 per person registration because the math doesn't work correctly with custom fields.

I'm desperate to get something resolved, hence the posting here, for which I apologize, but I don't know any other way to get a response.

Stephan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50398 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Report ticket [High] unanswered since August 30th
Hi Stephan

I see your ticket. The set up is quite complicated. Will try to look at it to see what's wrong and give you the answer today or tomorrow.

Tuan

• Stephan Hodges
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #50402 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Report ticket [High] unanswered since August 30th
I had to disable most of the existing event registration, turning off all of the custom fields except one, and then also setting the event price to 0.00 and asking a single question (where it was three different questions before).

So, realistically, the priority can be reduced, since it's now just a bug in the system, and hopefully my client won't be loosing any more money on registrations. Since they're a non-profit, they might get the attendees to make up the difference anyway.

All of the original details are in the ticket.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50461 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Report ticket [High] unanswered since August 30th
OK. Thanks Stephan. If all of the custom fields were unpublished, how I can check it directly on the site to see the problem ? Maybe you can help me setup a clone of your current site and restore it to original status (where you have all custom fields you need) so that I can look at it to solve the issue ?

Tuan

• Stephan Hodges
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 6 months ago #50464 by Stephan Hodges
Replied by Stephan Hodges on topic Report ticket [High] unanswered since August 30th
I can do that if you give me access to a site, sure.
I would prefer that you reply on the ticket, rather than in the forum, but that's up to you.
All of the fields are still there, but I couldn't wait after more than a month, because they were loosing money on their registrations.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50469 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. I will reply on the support ticket then. I will look at it carefully again. Will spend this weekend working on it.

Tuan

• Stephan Hodges
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 5 months ago #52636 by Stephan Hodges
I never got a reply on the support ticket. Can you tell me if the issues have been fixed in the new 1.6.7 release please?

More
9 years 5 months ago #52647 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Stephan

I haven't checked it yet, seems the issue has a complicated usage. I will try to look at it tonight or lately, on tomorrow.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc