Only Member Receives Discount

• Scott Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #48478 by Scott Webb
Only Member Receives Discount was created by Scott Webb
Hi,

I have purchased the Events Booking and also the Membership Pro pieces of software. They work great but I have one question.

Our members receive a discount to attend an event which is 50% off the nonmembers rate. I have set the discount amount for members which works fine. When they login and add an event, it reflects the discounted price just fine.

My question is if they want to bring 3 others with them to the event. How do I set it so only the member receives a discount to the event. For example, If the member logs in and wants to purchase 4 spots to the event. The other three attending with the member are not members and are not permitted the discount price. Can I set it that only the logged in person receives the discount and the additional attendees are nonmembers and receive non discounted prices?

Thanks in advance!!!
Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #48490 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Only Member Receives Discount
Hi Scott

You are using group registration in this case ? Please let me know so that I can check and give you the answer.

Regards,

Tuan

• Scott Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #48493 by Scott Webb
Replied by Scott Webb on topic Only Member Receives Discount
Hi Tuan,

As a default...in the main configuration of the Events Booking, i set it to "Both Individuals and Group" but currently, I set it to individuals only thinking this would prevent the member from being able to sign multiple persons up at the discounted rate.

Let me know if you need access to my sites back end and I will send it to you privately.

Thanks,
Scott

More
9 years 7 months ago #48505 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Scott

Yes. Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and do the modification for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• Scott Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #48726 by Scott Webb
Hi Tuan,

I sent the info to you in the private thread. Please let me know if you were able to get in and make the modifications.

Thanks!
Scott

More
9 years 7 months ago #48736 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Scott

Sorry. Have you submitted a support ticket ? It seems we don't receive your support ticket ? If you submitted, could you please let me know ID of the ticket so that we can check it?

Regards,

Tuan

• Scott Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #48737 by Scott Webb
Hi Tuan,

It is ticket ticket #19279.

Thanks,
Scott

• Scott Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #48865 by Scott Webb
Tuan,

Any update on this? I really need to release this site for my client. Please let me know. My support ticket is #19279.

Thank you,
Scott

More
9 years 7 months ago #48877 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Scott

I asked via support ticket whether I can upgrade your site to version 1.6.6 of Events Booking. Please reply me so that I can start working on the modification.

Sorry for slow on the support request. The reason I explained on your other forum post (I guess you access to the ticket detail page with the link without having to login, so the ticket remains Require Feedback status and I am not noticed about it when I check the support tickets from back-end of my site :( ).

Regards,

Tuan

• Scott Webb
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #48885 by Scott Webb
Hi Tuan,

Thanks for the response. I have not made any custom changes to the Events Booking software. Please go ahead and do whatever you need to do to make it work.

I sent you ftp access and Super Admin access to the site via the support ticket. Please let me know what else I need to do so I can release the site.

Thanks,
Scott

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc