Coupons when registering for multiple events ...

• CanadianDiver
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #47769 by CanadianDiver
I am trying to figure out how to limit the coupon to a single lump sum discount.

I have created an $80 coupon for a user that has a credit on his account, however if that user registers for more than one even in the same transaction, the coupon is applied to each of the 3 events they register for - for a total of $240 rather than $80.

How do I make this coupon valid for any upcoming event without it subtracting its value multiple times.

I have selected 1 for the number of 'times' but it deducts itself from each event in the same transaction.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #47784 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupons when registering for multiple events ...
Hi

On your site, you are using shopping cart feature or not? Please let me know so that I can check and find the reason of the problem easier.

Regards,

Tuan

• CanadianDiver
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 7 months ago #47793 by CanadianDiver
Replied by CanadianDiver on topic Coupons when registering for multiple events ...
Yes, I have the shopping cart feature in EB turned on.

If the user has 3 events in the cart and checks out with a coupon, it applies the coupon to each event.

More
9 years 7 months ago #47840 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Coupons when registering for multiple events ...
Hi

I think we will need to customize code to change this behavior. Could you please submit a support ticket so that we can help you to modify the code ?

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 9 months ago #63856 by Niko
Hi,
same issue for me.
How did you solved the problem?
I'm using Event Booking version 1.7.3
Regard,
Niko

More
8 years 9 months ago #63893 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Niko

As this is not default behavior of the extension, please submit a support ticket so that we can help you to customize the code

Regards

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc