Problem With [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in Reminder

More
9 years 8 months ago #48292 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Problem With [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in Reminder
Hi Bill
Please send me an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com. I will send the updated version to you. This updated version will :

1. Allows you to use [LOCATION] and [EVENT_LINK] tag for reminder email as promised.

2. It allows you to set Collect Group Members information to No so that you won't have to enter information for group members in group registration.

After receiving the extension, please help me to test it and update me with the result so that I can make it public release.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #68929 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Problem With [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] in Reminder
Just want to update that this tag is now available in reminder email (and also in the mass mail feature) from version 2.0.4

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #73204 by ligi
I'm having the same problem
in the emails / messages I use:

Email subject: Herinnering Guidor Nascholingsprogramma: [EVENT_TITLE]

Beste [FIRST_NAME] [LAST_NAME]

We sturen u deze email om u eraan te herinneren dat u ingeschreven bent voor de Guidor Nascholing [EVENT_TITLE] op [EVENT_DATE]. Graag een kwartier voor aanvang aanwezig zijn.

[REGISTRATION_DETAIL]

Vriendelijke groet,

Guidor Educatiecommissie

the mail looks like this:

email subject: Herinnering Guidor Nascholingsprogramma:

Beste Lisette Giesen

We sturen u deze email om u eraan te herinneren dat u ingeschreven bent voor de Guidor Nascholing op 14-12-2015 13:00 . Graag een kwartier voor aanvang aanwezig zijn.

[REGISTRATION_DETAIL]

Vriendelijke groet,

Guidor Educatiecommissie

I am using version 2.0.4
So [registration_detail] but also [event_title] is not working....
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by ligi.

More
8 years 4 months ago #73216 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

That feature only supported recently. So please download latest version (2.1.0), upgrade it to your site

After that, please check it again and it should work as expected

Tuan

More
8 years 4 months ago #73227 by ligi
have upgraded to 2.1.0, tomorrow we should receive the next reminder so will check and let you know

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc