One-click check-in on registrants management page

• Zelena
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #83694 by Zelena
The user check-in process on the front end of the site is very slow, as each record must be opened individually to check in a user.

It would be really super-helpful if the "check-in" icon in the user list were clickable - just like it is in the back end!! It would make a HUGE difference for bigger events (we check in hundreds of people, and this is currently very difficult.)

Thanks for considering this request!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 9 months ago #83734 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic One-click check-in on registrants management page
OK Zelena. I see and understand. Will implement it and make it available sometime this week

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zelena

• Zelena
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #83737 by Zelena
Tuan, you are seriously the best. I wrote a review for Event Booking in the Joomla extensions directory today, to say so. There are very few developers in this community who work so hard, and who provide such incredible support. Enormous, heartfelt thanks.

More
7 years 9 months ago #83746 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic One-click check-in on registrants management page
Thanks Zelena for your nice review about the product and our support. I implemented the one-click checkin for frontend, you can download latest version (still keep same version number 2.7.1) from My Downloads section, upgrade it to your site to use this feature

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian F

• Zelena
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #83752 by Zelena
Just downloaded and tested - it's perfect! Thank you so very much!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc