samsung galaxy s6 cart responsive

• BiLe
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #83688 by BiLe
samsung galaxy s6 cart responsive was created by BiLe
Hello,

anybody else noticed this behaviour? On my Galaxy S6 Smartphone, when I add an item to my shopping cart, the popup css style of the current cart seems to be a bit buggy. I tested the same behaviour with your demo site (on smart phone and on PC), but could not reproduce it. I tested my site with my chrome browser (PC) and everything was fine. I checked the css files that are loaded, but couldn't find any that migght cause this.

I will do some futher testing...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• BiLe
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 9 months ago #83763 by BiLe
Replied by BiLe on topic samsung galaxy s6 cart responsive
i guess i know whats going on. one product on that cart popup is shown inline with all columns.

1. delete button
2. image
3. product name / size
4. model
5. quantity
6. price / price sum

because my product name has already 30 chars and my SKU has 3x5 (e.g. 00000-000001-00001) concatinated digits, this information can't be shown inline. i could tweak the css, but i guess it's a general question how to implement this in core. currently i am checking on an option that will not display the cart popup on mobile, when i add an article to the cart.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 9 months ago #83780 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic samsung galaxy s6 cart responsive
Hello BiLe,

I will recheck about this outstanding case and if it is an issue with CSS, I will fix and update it to the EShop core package. For now, if you can tweak the css by yourself, then just do it.

Have a nice weekend!
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong