Change image when certain colour has been selected

More
9 years 1 month ago #57717 by Liam
Hi Guys

I run a T-shirt website,

what im trying to include is when a colour of t shirt is selected it changes the image to the selected colour

Is there any way of doing this

regards
Liam

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #57756 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Change image when certain colour has been selected
Hello Liam,

Latest version of EShop support this. You can check the same feature on this following product on our demo site: joomdonationdemo.com/eshop/cameras/digit...non-20d-digital.html . If you change the option, you will see the corresponding image of option will be loaded into the main image area.

Sincerely, Giang

More
9 years 1 month ago #58445 by hafjellbonden
Replied by hafjellbonden on topic Change image when certain colour has been selected
I need to make the selected image stay even when you choose size. In your demo, the image changes when you select size. How can I set it up so that selected color and images stays when you select your size?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 1 month ago #58560 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Change image when certain colour has been selected
Hi,
I think that is impossible. If the size option has image, then corresponding image of size will be loaded, If not, the main image will be loaded.
Sincerely, Giang

More
8 years 10 months ago #62309 by Sasa Petkovic
Replied by Sasa Petkovic on topic Change image when certain colour has been selected
i have added photo for each option but they don't change in front when i choose between options...

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 10 months ago #62329 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Sasa,

That is strange. It should work as you expect. If not, please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the site information so I can help you to check that.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong