Stripe Payment Plugin not working

• webjocky
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #53310 by webjocky
Stripe Payment Plugin not working was created by webjocky
Fresh Joomla 3.3.6 install, EShop seems to work fine until attempting to check-out via Stripe.
I get the following error when clicking Confirm Order (values changed to mask identity):
Code:
Payment failure Unknown column 'payment_date' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `ffjan_eshop_orders` SET `invoice_number`='2',`customer_id`='0',`firstname`='John',`lastname`='Doe',`email`='xxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.com',`telephone`='###-###-####',`fax`='',`payment_firstname`='John',`payment_lastname`='Doe',`payment_company`='',`payment_company_id`='',`payment_address_1`='P.O. Box 12345',`payment_address_2`='',`payment_city`='SomeCity',`payment_postcode`='12345',`payment_country_name`='United States',`payment_country_id`='223',`payment_zone_name`='SomeState',`payment_zone_id`='3647',`payment_method`='os_stripe',`payment_method_title`='Stripe',`transaction_id`='ch_153FzcC0FpthsAEAfGw1zLxl',`shipping_firstname`='John',`shipping_lastname`='Doe',`shipping_company`='',`shipping_company_id`='',`shipping_address_1`='P.O. Box 12345',`shipping_address_2`='',`shipping_city`='SomeCity',`shipping_postcode`='12345',`shipping_country_name`='United States',`shipping_country_id`='223',`shipping_zone_name`='SomeState',`shipping_zone_id`='3647',`shipping_method`='eshop_item.item',`shipping_method_title`='Item Shipping Rate',`total`='150.0000',`comment`='',`order_status_id`='8',`language`='en-GB',`currency_id`='1',`currency_code`='USD',`currency_exchanged_value`='1.00000000',`coupon_id`='0',`coupon_code`='',`voucher_id`='0',`voucher_code`='',`created_date`='2014-11-27 00:18:44',`modified_date`='2014-11-27 00:18:44',`modified_by`='0',`checked_out`='0',`checked_out_time`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`payment_date`='2014-11-27 00:18:44',`published`='1' WHERE `id`='2'
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by webjocky.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #53335 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Stripe Payment Plugin not working
Hello,
I am sorry, there was a small issue with Stripe Payment plugin, I just fixed and updated it. Please download the Stripe payment plugin again and update it to your site to check again.
Sincerely, Giang

• webjocky
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #53942 by webjocky
Replied by webjocky on topic Stripe Payment Plugin not working
Thank you for the quick update. I deleted the Stripe plugin, then I downloaded the new plugin and installed it.
I am still getting the same error.
Code:
Payment failure Unknown column 'payment_date' in 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `ffjan_eshop_orders` SET `invoice_number`='1',`customer_id`='485',`firstname`='Bob',`lastname`='Bobberson',`email`='xxx@xxx.com',`telephone`='',`fax`='',`payment_firstname`='Bob',`payment_lastname`='Bobberson',`payment_company`='',`payment_company_id`='',`payment_address_1`='123 SomeStreet',`payment_address_2`='',`payment_city`='Somewhere',`payment_postcode`='38671',`payment_country_name`='United States',`payment_country_id`='223',`payment_zone_name`='Mississippi',`payment_zone_id`='3647',`payment_method`='os_stripe',`payment_method_title`='Stripe',`transaction_id`='ch_157NAJC0FpthsAEAyOnaqMWD',`shipping_firstname`='Bob',`shipping_lastname`='Bobberson',`shipping_company`='',`shipping_company_id`='',`shipping_address_1`='123 SomeStreet',`shipping_address_2`='',`shipping_city`='Somewhere',`shipping_postcode`='38671',`shipping_country_name`='United States',`shipping_country_id`='223',`shipping_zone_name`='Mississippi',`shipping_zone_id`='3647',`shipping_method`='eshop_item.item',`shipping_method_title`='Item Shipping Rate',`total`='50.0000',`comment`='',`order_status_id`='8',`language`='en-GB',`currency_id`='1',`currency_code`='USD',`currency_exchanged_value`='1.00000000',`coupon_id`='0',`coupon_code`='',`voucher_id`='0',`voucher_code`='',`created_date`='2014-12-08 08:46:47',`modified_date`='2014-12-08 08:46:47',`modified_by`='0',`checked_out`='0',`checked_out_time`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`payment_date`='2014-12-08 08:46:48',`published`='1' WHERE `id`='3'
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by webjocky.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #53944 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello,
That is strange. Can you please submit a new ticket to EShop category to send me the your site information so I can help you to check?
Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: webjocky

• webjocky
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54019 by webjocky
Replied by webjocky on topic Stripe Payment Plugin not working
Ticket#: 23387

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 4 months ago #54142 by Giang Dinh Truong
Yes I got it and supported you via ticket system.
All is working well now.
Sincerely, Giang
The following user(s) said Thank You: webjocky

More
7 years 4 months ago #91113 by Scott C
Replied by Scott C on topic Stripe Payment Plugin not working
Same issue for me. I have opened a ticket # 53452. Is there any way to post the fix on here to help anyone else out on a time crunch? I need this fixed ASAP. Thanks.

More
7 years 4 months ago #91114 by Scott C
Replied by Scott C on topic Stripe Payment Plugin not working
I went ahead and removed the plugin, and re-installed. I re-added the keys, and made sure to select the customer group. Once I did that, I was able to successfully make a purchase. Looks like it may have been an error in the plugin, or that the customer group was not selected.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #91143 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello Scott,

It's fine that you were able to make it work.

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong