Eshop question

• George
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #91179 by George
Eshop question was created by George
Hello.

I am currently using the free version of hikashop and I am thinking on moving into the Eshop feature provided from this website.

Is it a fully functional online shop that can be compared to Hikashop ? Do I need to pay anything extra, or do I have the full functionality with the 39$ version ? Is there an expiry date on what I am buying, or do I have the right to use it for a lifetime?
Is there a limit in the number of products I can upload?

Also I am curious on the SEO part of Eshop. With Hikashop I am dissapointed as I do use tags, tag descriptions and all suggested "tweaks" that promote search engine friendliness, but I've had virtualy no sales from search engines.
I would like the opinion of people that actually use Eshop, have your sales increased? Do you get traffic from search engines?

Thanks, George
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by George.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #91245 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Eshop question
Hello George,

Thank you for interesting in our EShop Shopping Cart extension. Regarding your questions:

1. EShop is a fully functionable shop to integrate with your website. If you have already had the website with a template, then you simply install EShop and set it up, then it will work for your website. EShop supports 5 default payment gateway (Offline, Offline Credit Card, PayPal, Eway and Authorize.net), if you don't need any other extra payment gateway, then EShop is enough and ready for you to use.

2. There is no limitation of expired date that you can use EShop, there is no limitation on number categories, products on your site.

Hope to receive order from you for EShop soon.
Sincerely, Giang

• George
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #91258 by George
Replied by George on topic Eshop question
Dear Giang thank you for your answer.

So I can use it, even if I leave one website and I want to start another?

From the demo website, I saw that I could zoom in products but there was no option to open and view the picture in large mode.
Is this a setting that can be done ?

Regards George

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #91351 by Giang Dinh Truong
Hello George,

Yes, you can start another new website if you want.

EShop supports 2 types of view large images of products: Zoom or Open it in a pop up window as a slideshow of images. You can configure it to use Zoom or Pop up from the configuration of EShop.

Hope to receive your order for EShop soon.

Have a nice weekend!
Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #91361 by Tiffany Atchley
Replied by Tiffany Atchley on topic Eshop question
I am confused as you state there is no expiration for using Eshop but my account shows that my download of Eshop has expired and if I wish to continue using Eshop I will need to pay for it again. It says I get support for 12 months included in the price. Please correct me if I am wrong but you are actually selling Eshop as a membership plan and not as a buy it once use it forever product. For 39.99 I get the Eshop download and 12 months of support and any updates released before my one year expiration, but after the year has passed then I must pay 39.99 again if I want the update. I certainly can understand if you wish to charge for additional support after the first 12 months if needed but to state there is no expiration for use of your product is a bit misleading.
Last edit: 7 years 3 months ago by Tiffany Atchley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: George

• George
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 3 months ago #91363 by George
Replied by George on topic Eshop question
Thank you very much Tiffany.

You actually helped me make the decision as I am not interested paying 40$ every year.

Very misleading indeed !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiffany Atchley

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 3 months ago #91460 by Giang Dinh Truong
Dear all,

You guys should read about the terms and conditions at joomdonation.com/terms-and-conditions.html

Sincerely, Giang

More
7 years 3 months ago #91962 by Ninjastar
Replied by Ninjastar on topic Eshop question
People are complaining about $3 a month to use this software? I've been using it for 2 years and I can tell you it's worth every penny. No other software out there comes even close to the features Eshop has. These guys will bend over backwards to help you out, they even customized my template to my specs and the pricing was more than reasonable for custom work. The only reason to complain is if your web site isn't capable of bringing in $3 in revenue a month. Unreal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Giang Dinh Truong

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 2 months ago #92115 by Giang Dinh Truong
Thank you Ninjastar!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong