All questions about EDocman extension

Adding new files + category filter error

• myshol
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #54159 by myshol
After installation of new version of edocman 1.6.1 I have got few problems with my website:

1. Super Admin group users can upload files from frontend and backend as they could before. But other users can access upload form but when they try to save file Joomla shows an error, that they have no rights to do this. I checked up all permissions and it seems to be fine. upload paths are ok.

2. Filtering categories doesn't work as it should. I can only find top level categories. Its not searching throug entire tree.

Joomla version: 3.3.6

Myshol

EDIT: it seems like there is something wrong with acl system. After upgrade despite to correct settings in categories acl, users can not upload files. But when I turned on creating / editing and other acl right in component configuration, all users are available to create files in all categories - that should not take place.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by myshol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• myshol
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 4 months ago #54642 by myshol
Replied by myshol on topic Adding new files + category filter error
And it will be very helpfull if in backend I could set pagination number for categories and documents. Like in articles filtering I can set number of items per page (5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 50, 100, All). This allows to take a global view of all categories.

Myshol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Mr. Dam