All questions about EDocman extension

Author Field

More
9 years 6 months ago #50083 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Author Field
The latest version of EDocman now is 1.5.7. What's the version of EDocman you are using ?

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Denise
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #50087 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic Author Field
Hi
Thanks it's now working. I had installed it using the folder Joomla 1.6_1.7_2.5.5_and_older because I thought this was the one for my version of Joomla because I am using Joomla! 2.5.25. Once I installed it again using the folder Joomla 2.5.6+_and_3.0.x I can now add a upload link in my menu.

2. If you want to add new field, add a new sorting option and showing it in the page, we will have to ask you for 30$ for doing the modification.

How would I go about getting you to do these modifications?

Also the website is for a non-profit organisation, don't suppose you could do it cheaper???

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Denise.

More
9 years 6 months ago #50095 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Thanks Denise for letting me know. Sorry about the price, it is cheap already and we could not reduce the price anymore.

Our office time is closing now, so if you agree with doing the modifications, maybe we can do it on Monday (this week, our company doesn't work on Saturday)

Regards,

Tuan

• Denise
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 6 months ago #50227 by Denise
Replied by Denise on topic Author Field

2. If you want to add new field, add a new sorting option and showing it in the page, we will have to ask you for 30$ for doing the modification.

Hi
Sorry to take so long to get back to you. Yes we would like to go ahead and get the modifications.

Thanks
Denise

More
9 years 6 months ago #50369 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Denise

I received the support request from you today but could not answer you yet (been busy all the time today). Will reply you and have a dev start working on the modification on tomorrow !

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 6 months ago #50651 by Nico
Replied by Nico on topic Author Field
In congratulate you for the wonderful extension, and following this conversation about how the author's name under the title of the file to be downloaded, I would also like to get this change! To me it appeared that it would only and solely the author's name of the file, without any additional field for sorting. Thank you very much for your reply...

More
9 years 5 months ago #51329 by Nico
please, could you explain how to display the name of the user who uploaded the file next to the title of the file to download? thank you :)

More
9 years 5 months ago #51411 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Nico

At the moment, the system doesn't have a way to display name of the user who uploaded the document. Could you please make a screenshot explain how you want it to be displayed (on what page...) so that I can think about it and guide you ?

Tuan

More
9 years 5 months ago #51488 by Nico
Thank you very much for your reply. So, I would just like the name of the author who uploaded the file was displayed next to the name of the file itself.

The file to be modified should be com_edocman/views/common/documents_default.php. I am only able to render the user ID ACTIVE (in the attach image the number (697) ), but not the ID of the user who uploaded the file...
I really hope that you can help me to configure this thing for me! Thanks so much!

I attach a screenshot:

Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #52354 by Nico
Hi Tuan,

I'm sorry, could you help me please?

Moderators: Mr. Dam