All questions about EDocman extension

Other Indicators

More
9 years 9 months ago #47257 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Other Indicators
So the first error which I found is a syntax error, lack some "}" character in each if clause.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #47279 by Peter Haken
Replied by Peter Haken on topic Other Indicators
hi little confused, looks like you fixed this now yes? have checked changing 1 property to LET and it now shows correctly.

I will go into that code area to see if i can see what you have done?

Thanks so much for your support, 2nd to none :-)

More
9 years 9 months ago #47280 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I just checked the syntax error issue. My other dev checked and fixed it. Please check the code and compare with your old code and you should be able to see what was wrong with your code.

Tuan

More
9 years 8 months ago #47762 by Peter Haken
Hi we added the new indicators like SOLD, LET, Acquired, Under offer etc, i need to have the badges different colours.

I have gone into components/com_edocman/assets/css/style.css to add new css but it does NOT take effect, what am i doing wrong?

added for example
.edocman_sold {
background-color: #FFF000;
border-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1) rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25);
color: #FFFFFF;
text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.25);
vertical-align: baseline;
white-space: nowrap;
font-size: 11.844px;
border-radius: 3px 3px 3px 3px;
padding: 2px 4px;
font-weight: normal;
text-transform: capitalize;
margin-right: 8px;
display: inline-block;
}

More
9 years 8 months ago #47785 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Peter

It must be something wrong with your code. Please send us admin and FTP account of your site. I will check to see what's wrong and get it corrected for you.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 8 months ago #47794 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Peter

I checked the code in the file components/com_edocman/views/documents/tmpl/default.php but don't see any code you add to support edocman_sold.

Without having any code use that css class, the css code you added is not used anywhere.

Could you please look at the code in the above file, customize it to use the indicator and the css class you want? I can edit the code for you now but I could not be available to add code for you when you add new indicators in the future, so please try to do it yourself first.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 8 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #47858 by Peter Haken
Slight confusion and I used HOT and featured and customized the names using the Localize component, Translations to change text from Hot to NEW and changed Featured to TO LET.

I have added the sold Indicator in components/com_edocman/views/documents/tmpl/default.php
Indicators also added to bear-associates.co.uk/administrator/comp...s/forms/document.xml

and css has been added components/com_edocman/assets/css/style.css
I see someone has added OSE File manager, could it been your other developer has added code in here and it is overwriting the changes??
Rather confused now and client moaning not fixed
Make sure you logging into to live site bear-associates and not the build site on other domain name

Cheers pete
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Peter Haken.

More
9 years 8 months ago #47875 by Peter Haken
I have been in again and mucked it up,BUT think I prefer just the black lettering rather than the badge, does it view ok for you? I will ask if my client prefers!

More
5 years 10 months ago #114117 by coziosco
Replied by coziosco on topic Other Indicators
Hi

I'm aware this is an old thread but I'm trying to acheive something similar, using indicators to display a country flag.
I've completed all the steps above (albeit the files are in slightly different places) but nothing is showing on the front end.

Is there another file needing to be edited to display the customisation on ver1.9.3?

Moderators: Mr. Dam