Multiple Weight Shipping plugins please?

• Alisha
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #66870 by Alisha
Hiya, I would like to request 3 x more weight based shipping plugins please? The single weight based shipping plugin works well, but I have a need to offer various shipping METHODS within the confines of weight based shipping I.E. Fast Post, Courier Post, Surface Mail etc. Therefore I need each Geozone to ship according to weight, but give the customer the option of which SERVICE to use - and these services have different prices I.E. 3KG to Canada from New Zealand is $29 for surface mail, $35 for airmail....I have successfully used multiple flat plugins in other projects, now I need multiple Weight plugins. Can you make some up and attach them here? Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #66885 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Multiple Weight Shipping plugins please?
Hello Alisha,

With Weight Shipping plugin, you can use it for multiple Geo Zone, each Geo Zone per a line. Please read about Weight Shipping plugin here: eshopdocs.joomservices.com/extensions/sh...h4-5-weight-shipping

Sincerely, Giang

• Alisha
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #66931 by Alisha
Replied by Alisha on topic Multiple Weight Shipping plugins please?
Yes, I understand that, and have that set up and working correctly. But if the shipping matrix requires giving the purchaser more than one option for the transportation service (with different pricing) then you need more than one plugin. Example: 2.5 KG to Vietnam from New Zealand - Air freight $25 shipping - Courier $35.00 shipping Sea shipment $18 shipping. Each transportation option requires a "shipping by weight" plugin. I have created my own copy of the weight shipping plugin now, but still feel this should be available?

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #66940 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Multiple Weight Shipping plugins please?
Hello Alisha,

This is the first time I received the requirement to have copies of Weight Shipping plugin. If you have already created it, you can submit it here so if some one need them, they can download.

Thank you!
Sincerely, Giang

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong