Paypal Pro Setup Instructions

• Giang Dinh Truong
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 8 months ago #67415 by Giang Dinh Truong
Replied by Giang Dinh Truong on topic Paypal Pro Setup Instructions

Mick Graham wrote: I have 2 Paypal accounts.
1 in UK and 1 in Spain that I have been using for over 10 years with different shopping carts.

1. When I use os_paypal both of these paypal accounts do not allow the customer to checkout with a credit card. Why not?
2. When I use os_paypal_pro I get the same issues as other users on this thread. It says my account is not setup correctly.

I really do not understand why the users are not allowed to use credit card with the os_paypal.
Can someone explain why the eshop plugin says that its a problem with the paypal account when clearly my paypal works and has been working fine for years on zencart, opencart, oscommerce, aceshop, mijoshop.

I'm very confused with eshop and paypal and I don't think I'm the only one.

Thanks
Mick

Hello Mick,

1. Some time, a PayPal account can accept the credit card payment, but may be another account does not have the option to accept the credit card payment, this is from PayPal. You can ask them about this. It is out of EShop handle.

2. Regarding PayPal Pro, in the setting of your PayPal account, you should enable the configuration to allow accept the payment, then it will works normally. You can also ask PayPal for more details.

Sincerely, Giang

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Giang Dinh Truong